Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Bicycle Motor > 2 Stroke Bicycle Engines & Kits

2 Stroke Bicycle Engines & Kits 2 stroke engine kits need careful installation and setup, find out how from our professionals here!

Old 12-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member

Default Re: Motorized Bicycle Carburetor pictures how to install and rebuild

It works fine and idles nice even without the governor on it. I would have kept the governor on it but the elbow 90 degree bend I used on the intake manifold made it a rather difficult task if I were to try. One thought was to use electronic sensors and servo motors to make the connection as they go around corners without bending....... part of quote by measure twice

That seemed to be a LONG ramble without relevance to the thread. All about 4 stokes, governors, ect. This is concerning the basic 2 stroke carb.

You do seem to know what your talking about though, just misplaced maybe. I was confused.

Last edited by sputterputtBAM; 12-12-2012 at 01:01 PM. Reason: =
Old 12-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputterputtBAM View Post
It works fine and idles nice even without the governor on it. I would have kept the governor on it but the elbow 90 degree bend I used on the intake manifold made it a rather difficult task if I were to try. One thought was to use electronic sensors and servo motors to make the connection as they go around corners without bending....... part of quote by measure twice

That seemed to be a LONG ramble without relevance to the thread. All about 4 stokes, governors, ect. This is concerning the basic 2 stroke carb.

You do seem to know what your talking about though, just misplaced maybe. I was confused.
========================================

Question moved to new thread of mine, sorry!

removed and moved to http://motorbicycling.com/showthread...651#post446651

MT
Old 12-31-2012, 10:36 AM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

yamaha pw 80 carb works best,but they blow off, my fix as always make my own out of a handle bar.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PC140793.JPG (180.1 KB, 86 views)
Old 12-31-2012, 11:37 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffydavidson View Post
The solution is throw the CNS in the recycle bin because that's all it's good for . Then go by yourself a RT from DAX.com . The CNS is a over jetted air leaking untunable mystery carburetor .CNS is what it says it is . "C"an "N"ot"S"service carb.
must say I got a good giggle on your CNS description. (not the last bit) I agree, and the most ridiculous is the non adjustable needle. i mean, really?! oh wait, and the claims by vendors "racing carb"!!!
Now, one thing i did find- I bored out a cylinder to the physical limitation of the cylinder. I added a huge pipe (KX 65) and I found that the super rich CNS actually helped reduce the ridiculously lean condition i had created. I only used it for a minute because I flat out didnt want all the cables and the lack of adjustability. I am going to try this PW 50 idea, although fyi we have been using mikuni 18mm carbs for our racers. "dream carb". makes the bike like a kx-60. although not for the carburetor theory & tuning inclined. overly adjustable, with a fair amount of balance when making a jet adjustment. it is unique in that the pilot jet is always in play, so it affects the mixture curve throughout the rpm curve. anyway, sorry for the ramble I'm not awake, but get a mikuni if you want real power and performance fellas.

http://www.thejakebike.com
http://http://www.facebook.com/thejakebike
http://www.facebook.com/jakescustommotorbikes
Old 01-04-2013, 07:57 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Talking Re: Motorized Bicycle Carburetor pictures how to install and rebuild

has anyone tried putting a fuel pump for ht 49cc engines? what size of carb is best used for the china 49cc engine? a 21mm or a 22mm? im from the philippines and i just recently bought a bike engine kit,havent started yet on the build because tha bike shops here are still closed, although ive been compiling stuff here so when im all set il be doing the tips ive gathered here and post some screenies.which some topics lack, so il just link them up ^^ for newbies like me,thanks in advance more power god bless

Last edited by nikymor; 01-04-2013 at 09:06 AM. Reason: additional questions
Old 01-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

http://www.provoscooter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9224 can i use this kind of carbs in a 49cc happy time?