Hello from Kerrville Texas

GoldenMotor.com

Bill42

Nov 23, 2014
Kerrville Texas
Here is of my bikes, been in this for 2 years, I like the cruiser bikes but have a jackshaft on a mountain bike.
looking to meet folk's in the same area and ride, take notes and maybe learn something new.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Bill, welcome to our community. We have quite a few Texas riders/builders who are regular members here so you're in good company. We're glad you've joined us. Looks like you have some experience but if we can help in any way let us know or share your knowledge with those who need it.

Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

Bill42

Nov 23, 2014
Kerrville Texas
Does the back of the seat work? not sure what you mean, the seats I have are the 3 spring old school type as they are more comfortable. the one on the red bike has a adjustable rear back rest it can move back and has a moveable back rest, it is great on long rides but takes some getting use too as you have to relearn how to get on the bike as the back rest gets in the way of just putting your leg over the seat.

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Hi. Bill :) I'm pretty sure I'm on my way to Texas to live in McAllen, about as far south as you can get :) Too many of my interests coincide and it's looking better than a move to Brookings, Oregon. I want to ride my gas bike and you can't do that in Ore. I want to hunt feral pig, hard to find in Ore. Ocean fish, can do that in both places. Catch crawdad's Texas is way better. Humidity and temps are higher but I live at night mostly.

It's the bike thing that's a big one. Oregonians can be such enviro-MENTAL bungholes at times...