maybe some bar-b-que and then rollto hermosa pier

come one and all-- fast or slow

see ya saturday

ride safe

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Let's ride! LOL

I'm gonna run my HS49 into the ground before I swap it out for a Lifan 2.8.

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Los Angeles (CNN) -- A car plowed into a crowd of pedestrians at Venice Beach on Saturday, injuring 12 people before the driver fled on foot, fire and police officials said.

Two people were in critical condition after the crash and two were in serious condition, Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman Brian Humphrey said.

The victims were on the famous Venice Beach Boardwalk at the time, the fire department said.

The accident was a hit-and-run, said Officer Daniel Chun with the Los Angeles Police Department. Police recovered the vehicle, which was still on the scene.

In 2003, an elderly man accidentally plowed his car through a busy farmer's market in adjacent Santa Monica, killing 10 people and injuring 69.

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
I guess we were long gone when that happened. Good thing, cause I don't do well against cars. I've already bounced off one car face first this year and that was more than enough for me.

We went all the way to Hermosa and back with no break downs. It was a good ride today........ for all 4 of us. LOL

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Who showed up?
Me, Jake, Buba from Venice to The Shack. Jake bailed and went home from The Shack and then me, Buba and 2 stragglers (1 old British guy and a homeless Portuguese guy who said he lives on the beach in Venice) continued on to Hermosa Pier. We were a Motley motorized bicycle Crue to say the least. LOL

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
We were coming back from Hermosa on Ocean Dr. in Manhattan Beach and Bubas high pitched loud 2 Stroke was in the lead with the other 2 whisper quiet 4 Strokes in the middle and the me on my obnoxiously loud low pitched 4 Stroke bringing up the rear. We sounded like a pack of Hells Angels cause the street is only about 20 feet wide with 3 story houses lining both sides of the street and the acoustics were amazing. Everybody came out of their houses on to their balcony's to see who was rolling down their street. Nobody else riding noticed them but me, cause I was so far back, I got to see it all. It was hilarious. LMAO

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Buba downloaded and installed the fake Adobe Flash Update on his computer last night. It was a virus that knocked out his only computer. Not sure when he's gonna be back online. He forgot to check the URL to make sure it was coming from adobe.com, which it wasn't.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
hi mike
lucky a good friend www.autofocus.net had to deal with a some similar problem and i took the ride way out east off 10 and found that the download interrupted my windows that is why it said resuming windows and then the screen went black
for a guy who is expert-- he simply hit f8 rapidly about 15 times and then checked something which rebooted and i am back in business --
speaking of which i had a productive day bought a surplus 14 in all and still counting of various cc four strokes brand new and
got some very valuable and encouraging info regarding our project
i will call in a few days!!!!!

sorry your go pro was not set --you had said i was the star performer
well next time--- but maybe i will not be the trailing bike!!!!
time will tell

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
hi mike
lucky a good friend www.autofocus.net had to deal with a some similar problem and i took the ride way out east off 10 and found that the download interrupted my windows that is why it said resuming windows and then the screen went black
for a guy who is expert-- he simply hit f8 rapidly about 15 times and then checked something which rebooted and i am back in business --
speaking of which i had a productive day bought a surplus 14 in all and still counting of various cc four strokes brand new and
got some very valuable and encouraging info regarding our project
i will call in a few days!!!!!

sorry your go pro was not set --you had said i was the star performer
well next time--- but maybe i will not be the trailing bike!!!!
time will tell
I'm getting a wrist remote control for the GoPro. I just can't take it anymore. I thought I was taking video when all I did was snap a few pictures instead. I just wasn't paying any attention to the tiny GoPro mode window..... again.

My treacherous Duro Razoback knobbies are almost here. Those knobby tires will add a whole new level of terror to my bike. I can laugh about it now cause I still have all my limbs attached to my body. LMAO