Find a Dealer & Review

GoldenMotor.com

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
Review: Industrial Bikes

Link to their web page: Home

They seem to have a good selection of heavy duty parts. I bought a rear hub rebuild kit from them for $14.95. They actually sent me the whole thing. It was a Shimano CB-E110 for my Dyno Roadster.

It took 3 weeks for them to send out the order. Here is what the return address was for them:

Bowling Bicycle, Inc.
Retail: Bay Area Schwinn
1411 South Houston
Pasadena, TX 77502

They shipped UPS. There was no shipping charges but they did charge me $1.20 for tax. Strange.

Bottom line: The order took too long, great price and I got what I paid for.

Terry

jamz1378

Oct 23, 2011
Adelaide
I ordered my 50cc engine from rock solid bicycle engines on Sunday night 23/10/11 received a email back Monday morning saying that it will be ready for shipping by Wednesday 26/10/11 when i receive the package i will Finnish my review but at this stage i am very happy with the response
got my engine finally my local post office had it sitting there a week before sending notice to me not bad for only 200 metres down the road anyway the packing was good nothing damaged nothing missing engine had bolts replaced with hi tensile bolts, engine had been built all gaskets sealed carby was on and adjusted engine was test ran as well, fuel tank had been leak tested, service was great, bike ran first start everything they stat on there web page they do is dune 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Last edited: