New to the site

GoldenMotor.com

motbro

Nov 26, 2014
SPRINGFIELD
I live here in Missouri and just started riding these awesome motorized bicycles this summer.I have done all kinds of searches on the internet and have always found you guys forum and it has always had good info for answering my question about these bikes so I finally decided to join thanks guys.But I got into the bike after seeing my neighbor riding his thru the neighborhood and thought they looked like so much fun and boy was I rite these things are awesome I have a 2 stroke flying horse kit on one bike and then I just purchased the ghost racer 7g kit when you had to preorder them and they are both awesome kits.

motbro

Nov 26, 2014
SPRINGFIELD
Oh yeah it is a very addictive hobby and a good way of having a fun day when you go out for a couple hour ride every once in awhile and thank you for the welcome.

brian tedesco

Nov 29, 2014
dade city fl
Hi im new to this site i live n Florida an got into motorized bikes through a friend of mine i have the Genesis Onex 29 with a 80cc 2 stroke no named kit off ebay on it this is my first kit didn't know which was a good kit to buy so just bought one its ok but would love to know some awesome kits for next build any advice im open to all info help a fellow hobby'est out

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Hi im new to this site i live n Florida an got into motorized bikes through a friend of mine i have the Genesis Onex 29 with a 80cc 2 stroke no named kit off ebay on it this is my first kit didn't know which was a good kit to buy so just bought one its ok but would love to know some awesome kits for next build any advice im open to all info help a fellow hobby'est out
Since you live in Florida the best advice I could give you is to read all the post on this site about RS-68.

Default FLORIDA LEGAL as of 05/12/2014 via FLHSMV Procedure RS-68
http://www3.flhsmv.gov/dmv/Proc/RS/RS-68.pdf.

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=55629

Last edited: