Illinois Riders 1st Annual Fox River Valley Poker Run

GoldenMotor.com

outlawbiker

Mar 15, 2009
Chicago NW Suburbs
Attention Northern Illinois riders and anyone else.

I am returning home after 3 years in Los Angles and Im already organizing a poker run from Elgin to Algonquin. Im trying to plan for sometime in July or August,depending on how many people who want to get involved. Ive got 7 guys with in our motorized bicycle club who can make it. We will be hitting bars along the way so no one under 21 is allowed.Maybe even have a BBQ at the end. We will be using the bike path along the river as much as possible for scenery as well as a faster and safer route than running along side the road, so anyone who is to worried about "no motorized" anything on the bike path should just stay at home.

RULES:

No one Under 21.
2 stroke and 4 stroke bike kits only,nothing insane like a 125cc stuffed into a bicycle or 300 cc pusher carts,lol,comon you know what I mean.
THIS IS NOT A RACE, there is a reasonable time limit but no hurry.
We all meet at one location and try and leave at the same time,so if anyone breaks down someone else will be near by for help.
There will be volunteers for security to watch over bikes.
Your Bike should be in reasonable shape! expect to ride for awhile.
You may want to bring extra gas,I can do this run on 1/8 to 1/4 gallon of gas on my 2 stroke,but I dont know about your bike,so maybe grab an extra gallon of mix or gas.
Depending on the turn out,multiple decks of cards will be used,if a tie happens,the people involved in the tied hand will draw one more time for HI card.
We all take responsibility for our own actions! If I drive over the 20mph limit,I do that to myself,YOU don't have to and Im not making you. I deal with cops in my own way. I won't for you! So use your own judgment because your responsible for your own actions,I AM NOT.
Everyone who rides with us is required to pay $10 to go towards the pot for the poker run,one playing card will be pulled at each bar along the way,until 5 cards have been pulled,who ever has the best hand at the last bar wins the pot! So the more people that show up, the more money in the pot to win!

More details or changes can happen,but will with in enough time for everyone to hear about,this is still in the early stages.

Anyone who is interested,have questions,ideas,suggestions or anything else shoot me a PM and I will get back with you as soon as possible.