where can i get a spark plug for my 49 cc china engine kit in syores?

GoldenMotor.com

ajslim420

Jul 22, 2012
las vegas
Im tired of getting everything online i wanna ride my bike! It wont trt but it seems like it wants to. I want a good spark plug that i can use but not f up everything.:-||

Bernie

Jun 19, 2012
earth
Yeah I would like to know this to. Went to 4 different places today and nobody had a plug for me.

To bad for me that pirate cycles didn't bother to put them in my order after I had paid for them. Nor return any emails about it.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Yeah I would like to know this to. Went to 4 different places today and nobody had a plug for me.

To bad for me that pirate cycles didn't bother to put them in my order after I had paid for them. Nor return any emails about it.
I ordered from them on many occasions and would not hesitate to do so again my stuff came quick too. (^)

These spark plugs do exist locally in many shops.

Bernie

Jun 19, 2012
earth
I made sure I had the right ngk number b6hs and went back to one place and they had autolite 4093 as a replacement. Am I good to go with that autolite number the other autolite numbers are different posted above?

Bernie

Jun 19, 2012
earth
I ordered from them on many occasions and would not hesitate to do so again my stuff came quick too. (^)

These spark plugs do exist locally in many shops.
Yeah they are quick and I will order from them again but thought they would of sent me an email in four days since.

I did go to five different places today and one place twice to get plugs. If I had a new plug then I can get one one thing fixed with my build. Which last time I left it was spewing gas out that plunger so I dont even want to try to start till I get some bugs worked out.

mark880088

Feb 22, 2010
Springfield Illinois
Re: where can i get a spark plug for my 49 cc china engine kit in stores?

I use NGK (3922) BR6HS because i have a speedo. I get them at the local auto parts store. While your at it you should replace the spark plug wire also. I think its 8mm? Search it you'll find a link that tells you how to do it. A good plug and wire make a huge difference. Sometimes the auto parts stores cant find the spark plug under the manufactures number so just use the four digit number.

Bernie

Jun 19, 2012
earth
Here is a conversion chart to what plug brand models cross over to other brand makes.

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/skidoolympique/SPARK_PLUG_CROSS_REFERENCE.htm

Saw this 1052 B6HS-10 N/A 156 42F 4093 176-5006 N/A 7596 W7AC 811
thanks for the chart

it says it replaces the br6hs and the b7hs but when the guy crossed referenced it at the store we used b6hs. I wouldnt trust their computor to be right for what I want and that is a b6hs.

So with my limited knowledge about plugs so far I have a plug that will work but might be to hot but could use it till I get the plug I want. Or would it hurt the motor running a hot plug. To be honest I cant remember which way the hot or cold swings.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
R is for a resister noise suppression plug. The lower the number is in the title with NGK spark plugs the hotter the plug runs for self cleaning. If you do any thing make sure the plug clears the piston. Turn the motor over once don't start it at first. It should look thread depth wise close to the plug you had.

Last edited: