Enough Already!

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I locked my bike to a tree. Same place as always. Put my Fish Net Back Pack into a basket and went into the huge store. I was greeted, and then stopped by a Security Bozo, that wanted to know what was in my pack. My lock & a bottle of 2 stroke oil. Is it open? he asked. Hope not I said. Then, Boom! Why are you bringing that flammable container into the store? I looked at him like he lost it. Long story short, If you ride a 2 Stroke, and don't like to peddle home when you get low on gas, leave oil or anything a crazy Security Person sees as a threat Out Side. When I run out, I peddle to a gas station, Fill the tank, add the oil, shake, and off I go. Simple for US, Hard for them. laff

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
What a dipstick! Doesn't he realize that the pressurized butane, inside the lighters of all the people who entered the store ahead of you, is MUCH, MUCH more flammable and explosive than your two-stroke oil. He probably had such a lighter on him. Alcohol-based sanitizing lotion probably ignites more readily. Heck, I could build BOMBS out of stuff he probably lets people walk around with all day long.
Calls himself "security". Hmph. He needs to go back to school. (I can say this because I worked uniformed, private security in "difficult" areas of Cleveland for almost ten years and I'm still alive.)

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
does two stroke oil even light on fire from a lighter ?

kinda a side track in iraq we had to ummm burn certain things that we all made i know diesel is almost impossible to light when cold seriously try to light a peice of toilet paper when its freezing cold and snowing i cant imagine two stroke would be any easier to light .

lets hope he doesent see the flame throwers laying around aka AXE deoderant .

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Maybe he was just cranky from low blood sugar?
A can of engine start (ether) and a bic will keep crack head at bay as well as anything, I'd guess it would work on walmart shoppers too.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I find it worrysome that flammable and inflammable mean the same thing, to quote bart Simpson.

Your nylon socks are far more flammable (and inflammable) than two stroke oil. Have you ever seen a flammable warning on any type of motor oil?

Last edited:

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
Not to mention the propane lighter refill cans and lighter fluid and prolly 2 stroke oil that they sell in the store LOL

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Up date :) The poor Security person was given a few weeks off at a home improvment store. He's guarding chain link fence. That's much less stressful I would think. I wish him well. (c)