New Old Guy

GoldenMotor.com

rawhide

Sep 25, 2008
I am in my second childhood, I owned two wizzer bikes in the 1950's, just bought and installed a china motor kit on an older Huffy bike,just for a project. One of the sites said it can be done in 3 hours??? Not when you are 73 years old. It was more like 3 days. Thank goodness for the internet as there were no instructions in the kit at all.
Am I having fun yet? Rawhide

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Three days! It took me 2 weeks and the chain broke on my 3rd ride. :rolleyes: Anyway welcome to the forum! If these guys can walk me through all of the problems I encountered they can help anybody!!!!

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Welcome - A real whizzer guy. I saw the Whizzers back in the day, In the 60's but I was flying by on a Honda 50. Remember I was one of the nicest people. LOL Who did you get your kit from? I pray that you have one that is going to just get up and run with no hiccups. If not we are here to help that's for sure. Have fun, Dave

PS: I built 6 china dolls and now I am riding a re-pop Whizzer, you don't get to build them, but you have to rebuild them. LOL they are all fun.

CalgarysFool

Aug 30, 2008
Welcome - A real whizzer guy. I saw the Whizzers back in the day, In the 60's but I was flying by on a Honda 50. Remember I was one of the nicest people. LOL Who did you get your kit from? I pray that you have one that is going to just get up and run with no hiccups. If not we are here to help that's for sure. Have fun, Dave

PS: I built 6 china dolls and now I am riding a re-pop Whizzer, you don't get to build them, but you have to rebuild them. LOL they are all fun.
You used to meet the nicest people who used to ride Hondas!