Black Motorized Bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

Good looking? Or in the trashcan it belongs?

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • its ok

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Trash

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

fernando66cc

Feb 4, 2010
California, Orange county
Thanks you guys,
I used a Micargi Stealth cruiser which you can get at a bike shop (not walmart) and a raw 80cc engine.
I suggest shaving off one side of the chains bumps so it can have better clearance from the back tire. Also you will have to take the sprocket to a machine shop so they can increase the size of the diameter. This will allow clearance from the coaster brake arm. (let the machine show measure the diameter of the coaster brake. Use black zip ties to keep the black theme going on. The only thing to worry about when using a Micargi cruiser is to be careful with potholes. It doesn't have suspension like a mountain bike so don't plan to take it on the dirt or you'll damage the frame. I suggest to drill into the frame rather than having the u clamp, my preference. You'll make it more secure. (I haven't tried a u clamp so don't think I did try one before) Thanks guys!.shft. RIDE ON!

fernando66cc

Feb 4, 2010
California, Orange county
Very Clean. What brand is the bike?
Its a Micargi Stealth. You can get it at a cheap price if you look around craigslist and try to avoid getting it at a bike shop. They charge so much for the friken bike that you'll waiste 30 to 60 bucks. (I've bought a stealth from a bike shop for 180 BUCKS!!!) So look around and be patient, that the way to get good deals! I don't recomend this bike if you have potholes around your area because the frame seems to weak to withstand too much punishment.

Bryman31

May 6, 2010
Colorado
Its a Micargi Stealth. You can get it at a cheap price if you look around craigslist and try to avoid getting it at a bike shop. They charge so much for the friken bike that you'll waiste 30 to 60 bucks. (I've bought a stealth from a bike shop for 180 BUCKS!!!) So look around and be patient, that the way to get good deals! I don't recomend this bike if you have potholes around your area because the frame seems to weak to withstand too much punishment.
i live in Colorado, im new to the motorized bike world, and am looking into the stealth VERY closely, and i really want a springer fork like spookytooth's, how well do you suppose itll hold up? im in the outskirts of Denver in the country kind of so there is very little pot holes that i cant maneuver away from.