hurt bad and it wasnt user error

GoldenMotor.com

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
To bad you got books throw at you by someone who probly can't read.
thats what i was thinking!! that kid doesnt go to class, he just skips and gets high, why is he alowed to be at school? but hes screwed in the long run, one of these days he will do something that will land him in jail, or worse,

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
You might think about it this way.You might miss a lot of work,rehab,PT,more surgery.Will your teacher pay your bills.Your not going to hurt her if you sue the kids family.H.D.

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
dude i broke my wrist bad i feel your pain of not getting to ride...Get better soon!
lol i plowed my atv into a tree a few years ago, shattered my growth plate, had pins in for 9 weeks, i still have pin scars, anyways i have an idea, i will get in touch with his parents and threaten to press charges if they dont pay me $250 for a new engine! that seems fair, also i have good friends and a great teacher, i talked to my class over facebook and while im off class they agreed to spend auto class every day fixing my bike up for me! so a class of 20 working on a little bike should be good as new in no time!

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
Hey , sorry to here about that brother, I'm glad the kid got busted. I feel like taking you to school and smacking the kid for wreaking your bike and you and one of my engines. WTF is this world coming to, I mean I seen a kid smack his mom in the face yesterday at my daughters vollyball game and the Mom just shook it off like it was all good ( the kid was about 12) Feel better Ryan!

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
Hey , sorry to here about that brother, I'm glad the kid got busted. I feel like taking you to school and smacking the kid for wreaking your bike and you and one of my engines. WTF is this world coming to, I mean I seen a kid smack his mom in the face yesterday at my daughters vollyball game and the Mom just shook it off like it was all good ( the kid was about 12) Feel better Ryan!
thanks i intend too!( oh noess!! now everyone knows my real name!! ahhhrrrgh,, never mind this isnt 4chan so i dont care)

yeah the engine isnt wrecked, still runs mint! my bike is another story, if a Chinese engine can out survive a $1k professional mountain bike then something is done right there, but i only rode it for 2 seconds after the crash so time will tell, one i heal i give it a boot, my buddies at school should have my bike fixed by then, and if i can sue this kid im buying another engine, just for parts, would be nice to have an extra hoot in my back pocket in case,

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Do they have lawyers in canada? I ask because in england its different.......Personally Id hunt him down and beat his ass.

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
Do they have lawyers in canada? I ask because in england its different.......Personally Id hunt him down and beat his ass.
yeah we have lawyers, hunting him down is bad because for 1, hes huge, and 2 his brother is twice the size, so me and 20 guys could do it, but then his brother would just kill me another time, besides id rather have money then see him in pain, because as i now know, pain isnt fun(staying home and watching tv all day though, IS!!)

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
OK then sue his assets whether it be parents or if their over 18 them. Do what ever it takes to make your self feel whole. I understand them being the big guys and thats not an option of getting satisfaction. If it were me JUSTICE would prevail in one form or another.......some times us little guys eat the dust, some times we dont have too.

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
how about all of us as MB'ers gather up and like pick up his house and throw it off a cliff! we can team up! all of us! take over waterdown! yeah! forces UNITE!

KilroyCD

Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster County, PA
If you don't go after any monetary compensation, remember that revenge is a dish best served cold. Does he drive a car? If so, sometime just pour some Tink's #69 Doe-In-Heat Buck Lure in the fresh air vents at the base of his windshield...

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Sugar mixed with water in a 1lb of sugar to 1 gallon of water will fugg up any machine on earth that relies on a carb, if its fuel injected the bigger the smile!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
The kid has issues being a bully and all. I get the Idea hes not learning anything sue him. Then his parents might just take it out on em. That should be a law suit!

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Linnix13, I can tell you that beating someones a** dosn't work from my own youthful experience. When your looking at 15 to 25 it is not worth it and as you said it just gets bigger if you do go after him. By the grace of God I got lucky.

The secret here is if there is proof that he did this, you should get a lawyer and see if this knob can be sued. You can come out with money and the thug and his brother get a lesson that they will carry with them for the rest of thier lives.

When they go for jobs or a credit card or any number of things as they get older this will come back to haunt them. Think of it as the gift that keeps on giving. If they threaten you afterwards that causes them even more trouble.

Your teacher will, I'm sure, be safe. You are the one that took off on them, the teacher didn't say just go ahead. Also your teacher has a powerful union behind them.

Talk to a lawyer. They will tell you about the teacher being safe and what you can do. If he gets away with this your life will be h*ll as long as you are in school or he can get to you on the street.

As someone said this is an assault and he could well be charged by the police if you don't let it go to long.
If he is arrested the sound of the hand cuffs snapping shut will stay with him forever.

Steve.

Last edited: