SBP shift kit, looking for a video demo

GoldenMotor.com

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
hey im leaning towards trying out one of the shift kits on my new build since its an older bike with gears, i dont want to put any unnessasary stresses on the little hub and old spokes, best to run it the way it was meant to be.

im just looking for a few videos of them in action, ill be buying a pipe with it as well!

thanks guys more to come. look for pics of the bike!

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
ah excellent buddy! thanks alot i knew there had to be someone with all of them lol

(even got a taste of the pipes sound too ;)

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
I have got to get me one!!!!!!!! Honey,can I have $200.00 ? Please! lol! What has life come too? When and where did I lose control ? I'm a slave to my family! I guess its worth it. I'll be getting me one soon. You can bet your a_ _ !!!

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I have got to get me one!!!!!!!! Honey,can I have $200.00 ? Please! lol! What has life come too? When and where did I lose control ? I'm a slave to my family! I guess its worth it. I'll be getting me one soon. You can bet your a_ _ !!!
YOU ARE IN LUCK. They are on sale right now $159 plus shipping. You can at least get a pizza delivered and still be under $200.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
except you prolly want the HD (heavy duty) setup at $200 somethin'

or at least I do anyway... dangitalltohell I need a raise :(

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Good to know - but I'm a pessimist lol and an extra few bucks wont kill me, this whole project makes me giggle and I've still less than $400 in it heh

Besides, it's most likely for my next build and I'm not cutting any corners on that'un.

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
dangitalltohell>>>>>Thats funny man! Its not that $200 is that much . Its all the $200 I've spent on all the past bikes and whatnots.****, I got three motorized bikes now.How many does this ol'fart need? I'm still gonna get me one!