Awesome DIY Builder's

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I'm certainly no authority here, but being a DIY builder myself, I would like to name a very few builders of the same that have been a great inspiration to me in the last few years of building performance motorized bikes. There are plenty of others to be sure, but these are the builders of amazing bikes, 2 and 4-stroke, that I pay a lot of attention too and it's not hard to see why.

In no particular order I'm gonna say my top three are:

Andy Casarez (headtrama), Brian Nash (nashmoto) and Jeff Wolf (culvercityclassic).

All of their builds are inspirational in beauty and mechanics and each one of them is a great man who's easy to get along with and share knowledge.......the best of people!

I want to say thanks to them and never stop building as you're only getting started.....

check out their builds or I'll be forced to post pics :D

scotto-

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Some beautiful works comes out of those shops, to be sure.
They should be an inspiration to everyone. Innovation, imagination and talent.
Beautiful creations and a credits to the hobby.

Like our banner says, "Not just for pedaling anymore." Works of art, all.

Tom

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
It's good of you to point it out and give credit where it's due.

And, yep, great looking machines. Two of those guys are only vaguely familiar to me. I'm a bit more familiar with Culver City Classics. And I've admired his work.

Perhaps one of the reasons I've not yet gone after a bike that nice is that I might be afraid to take it out into the real world. It'd be so valuable, financially and personally, that I'd have a hard time relaxing.

Though maybe my homeowner's insurance would cover the financial loss of a bike? Maybe I ought to look into it.