My Hardly 'Dere-ison

GoldenMotor.com

ahdunno

Nov 14, 2012
Apopka (Orlando), FL
The type of switch that is in there is called a single pole, double throw switch (SPDT Switch). They come in latching and momentary styles. Latching is you push the button and it latches in that position and then push the button it goes back to the original state. The momentary is where it changes state when you push the button, but changes back as soon as you release the button. Of course there is also toggle switches like this that works the same way.
I'm not very versed in electronics as to the finer points of switches and such. Probably dumb luck that the stock switch worked out for me. I did put a link in a previous post for a Radio Shack switch, momentary and normally closed that could possibly be made to work.

Last edited:

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
I'm not very versed in electronics as to the finer points of switches and such. Probably dumb luck that the stock switch worked out for me. I did put a link in a previous post for a Radio Shack switch, momentary and normally closed that could possibly made to work.
Yes it could, I was only giving the right info of what the switch is so if others want one they know what to ask for.