leaking from bottom of block

GoldenMotor.com

rad40y

Mar 16, 2012
va
hello! my name is cameron and im new to the gas bike world. i just assembled my new stinger kit the other day with no problems. on my first run i couldn't get it to start. i double checked everything and read maybe a couple dozen threads on similar problems. i started using 20:1 gas mix, then changed just for the sake of getting a first successful start to the leaf blower 40:1 mix i have. still nothing. however, now im noticing a drip coming from the bottom of the block. nowhere else. do i call it finished and have them send me a new one or what? lol what do you guys think? im considering taking the 16lb sludge to it xD so frustrated.

rad40y

Mar 16, 2012
va
i for got to add, i did get it to start, but with the throttle open and if i let go for even a split second it dies. and it runs extremely rough. :-||

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
Check your wiring, I had similar issues when I barely put my bike together.
Turns out my white wire was making contact with my frame.
Also check that non of the other wires are making direct contact with the frame.
Hope this helps
Good luck and safe riding!

Motorized Bike Guy

Jan 4, 2012
Vermont
It may be that your head bolts are not torqued at the recommended tightness, or the gasket at the bottom of the block may be blown/bad. Than after you check/fix this I would recommend re-adjusting the fuel mixture flow and idle speed. Best of luck!