Honda VTX to the rescue

GoldenMotor.com

recumbentbill

Jul 5, 2009
millington tn
Rode my honda gxh 50 powered cranbrook down to the Shelby Forest Mississippi river boat launch area that is about 14 miles from my house and a good 4 miles from a main park road. Made it to the river and stopped to take in the view before heading back. on my way back to the main road my front tire went flat. No big deal except for the fact that my pump was at home. Well it was now time to hide the bike and time to start walking. After walking for awhile a fella on a Honda VTX that i had been talking to at the river cruised by me and stopped. He asked what happened and I told him. Next thing I Know I'm on the back of a really nice bike cruising to my house. Nice to know there are still some nice people out there. It would have taken me no telling how long to walk home. After arriving home I hooked up my rear bike rack on my Van and headed back to get my bike that i hid in the soy bean field.dance1
PS The dude on the VTX was around my age and was the owner of 2 still in the box china girl kits. I offered to help him with the installation of the kits when and if he ever gets a bicycle.

Last edited: