More new stuff from the sick twisted freaks at SBP

GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
3 more items coming from Sick Bike Parts.

The first two are two tools from Park. Both are very helpful for the Shift Kit installation. Bulk buys allow us to offer these at good prices. Made in the USA.

Park CT-5 Chain Tool w/instructions
Park CCP-2 Crank Extractor w/instructions

Next is an idea that I've been running for awhile now. Teflon coated clutch cable. The simplest, quickest way to make your clutch activation really smooth easy. Heavy Duty TEFLON coated 1.6mm cable only, 1.7 meters long, just pull the old cable out and slip this one in, use your existing clamp end, carefully cut the cable and crimp the supplied cap on.

$12.95 for the chain tool, $10.95 for the crank tool and $3.69 for the cool cable and cap.

Attachments

Clotho

May 25, 2008
I have one of those chain tools and I like it very much. It is small enough to include in my portable tool kit for the bike and I have had need to use it on the road.

The crank tool is a must have for anyone building a bike with a shift kit imo. I find myself taking off the cranks for all kinds of reasons. Easier access to other bolts. Checking tightness of bottom bracket parts. etc.

Put me down for a couple of the teflon coated cables. Sounds like an excellent idea.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Thanks guys. They are up on the site now.

I re-took the cable pics. I thought the teflon coating was a gimmick at first (being the lube guy that I am) but it seems to be the ticket for the existing cable sheath. I suppose it will eventually wear through but even so the teflon particles may help. Regardless, the cable is just more stout and looks way better than the low cost/quality supplied cable.