if i Raffled off a bike, would you buy a ticket?

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
I'd buy a few ......I think this is an awesome idea ......we all know that you build some of the most incredible bikes on the planet .....I say " Roll With it " ...( no pun intended )

Salty.shft.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
One of your builds detuned would get it down almost to the the 20mph club requirements,lol

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
baird i'm too big and fat to fit on regular 26'' bikes but my grandson will fit. i was going to put $20 on your bike at the g.w. swap but i didn't see you this week. he's 14, 6-0 165lbs and can drive a golf ball 275 yards. but i'd keep it till he get's his permit. he'd be coolest bike rider in school or at the course

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
hey, dmb, i posted in the build thread that i've got some higher rise bars and i can get a large layback seatpost, so i can fit the bike to the winner's size.

it's starting to look like i'm gonna be able to do this for reals. looks like at least 25 people in so far. i still need more, though.

i'm not trying to make a ton of money on this bike, i don't really expect hundreds of people to buy tickets. the way i look at it is i could easily sell the bike for a grand (which is still a steal for someone, it'll be worth more than that) so that's my target.

tell your friends, or something... this threads got over 700 views. there's gotta be more people interested.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I just posted a link to this thread over at RatRod. Hopefully you ll get enough takers on this.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.