Thank you PIRATE CYCLES-----Tony

GoldenMotor.com

[email protected]

Jan 7, 2011
california
THANK YOU JUSTIN after having trouble contacting pirate cycles justin found me in his spam box.I understand there are rebuilding the web site.but 3hours after i posted cant reach anyone at pirate cycles JUSTIN HAD ALREADY CONTACTED ME .THE next mornig he called me back and took my order for a classic inb worksman with springer frontend and retro rack 36tooth front 40tooth back with spacer Exactly what i wanted for less than i could have bought it from Worksman overall I'm very satisfide with the service i recieved from Justin and PIRATE CYCLES and would recamend to anyone looking to make there own board track replica
Thanks again PIRATE CYCLES
"Sincerley Peddling my way to Insanity'

meno

Jan 1, 2010
Australia
I ordered some parts from Pirate and got great service. The parts arrived in perfect order.Pirate could not have been more helpful.Australia is a long way and they arrived in only a few days. thanks Justin.
Meno Australia.

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
THANK YOU JUSTIN after having trouble contacting pirate cycles justin found me in his spam box.I understand there are rebuilding the web site.but 3hours after i posted cant reach anyone at pirate cycles JUSTIN HAD ALREADY CONTACTED ME .THE next mornig he called me back and took my order for a classic inb worksman with springer frontend and retro rack 36tooth front 40tooth back with spacer Exactly what i wanted for less than i could have bought it from Worksman overall I'm very satisfide with the service i recieved from Justin and PIRATE CYCLES and would recamend to anyone looking to make there own board track replica
Thanks again PIRATE CYCLES
"Sincerley Peddling my way to Insanity'
He's the one i checked with on the thick bricks tony