The one I lost

GoldenMotor.com

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
This was my 3rd build . Mt first kitmotor. Was stolen in New Orleans last month. Still mourn her.

My 2nd build was a vert briggs friction drive. Was fast but very top heavy and hard to mount/dismount gracefully.

My first build was a friction drive weedeater and its gearbox,sidewinder style.The kids wore out two 20" bicycles with that thing and I now have it on a Sun cruiser.

. DSC_1332.JPG

DSC_1334.JPG

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
at least they don't cost an arm and a leg, but it still sucks when someone steals your bike.

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
I DSC_1363.JPG

DSC_1352.JPG was about 20 feet away sleeping in my room on Royal st. It was loched with a cable in the back of my truck, covered, and tailgate locked.
Stolen by a professional thief with cable cutters.
Got a partial video on surveilance cam. took two of them 20 seconds to cut cable and lift it from my truck to another truck alongside.

I just recieved a new chrome slanthead from BGF and my new Macarci chrome cruiser should arrive next week .

Also purchased a BGF titan kit with that came with that funky lil chainbox to try on my Sunn cruiser. Prolly leave the friction drive on it too to have a sure way to get home LOL

Lord Helmet

Feb 2, 2010
Space
I View attachment 31863

View attachment 31864 was about 20 feet away sleeping in my room on Royal st. It was loched with a cable in the back of my truck, covered, and tailgate locked.
Stolen by a professional thief with cable cutters.
Got a partial video on surveilance cam. took two of them 20 seconds to cut cable and lift it from my truck to another truck alongside.

I just recieved a new chrome slanthead from BGF and my new Macarci chrome cruiser should arrive next week .

Also purchased a BGF titan kit with that came with that funky lil chainbox to try on my Sunn cruiser. Prolly leave the friction drive on it too to have a sure way to get home LOL
Well sorry to hear that type of story. Looks like you are moving on though and that is good!