Couple Pics

GoldenMotor.com

Bike Monster

Jun 4, 2010
Conneticut
I read your thread, and i get that you have a chain and tensioner issue, but what is it?

I cant get the tensioner to work i think i might flatten both of the brackets and mount them that way, cause they both are rounded to fit a regular V frame tube... i just threw it on for the pic... i also tried to do it with out and just do a straight chain. i cut the brake pad 1/4 of an inch or maybe a little more and i also tried to bend the brake it self but alas it snapped (my dad did it not me lol) so i am going to trie to go under like in the pic...:-||:-||zptzpt

Derks420

May 30, 2010
Central New Jersey
Thanks Guys!
JUST LIKE THAT!! Hahaha

Bike Monster:
That looks like the only way to mount the tensioner. I have searched everywhere for pics and videos on this subject and couldnt find anything.

Derks420

May 30, 2010
Central New Jersey
HAHAHA! Had to use the Brakes? Im glad it worked for ya, just keep that chain tight with 1/8 play. And make sure your sprocket is tooth side facing outward.
Like:
l
l <- Inside against spokes
l
l

That exhaust is pretty nice. But I like the SBP Expansion Chamber, Just what these little engines need.
Like this pic but black instead of chrome

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Bike Monster

Jun 4, 2010
Conneticut
That is nice but i dont know where i would buy one... and how much it would cost??? oh do you know where i could buy a master link cause i lost one of mine...

Derks420

May 30, 2010
Central New Jersey
Damn, that pic i drew got messed up. the two lines in the center should be in -> direction.
l
.l
.l
l

The best thing to do for the chain is upgrade to a #41 Roller Chain. They are a little bit wider and will allow for a little more tolerance on the sprocket. You can get them at any Lawn and garden store. Go to the parts counter. Also, you can get master links for the #41 at lowes, home depot, etc....