My 1st motorized bicycle project

GoldenMotor.com

EvilDoer360

Jul 19, 2010
Darlington, South Carolina
Well here she goes, my first build. I ordered a 2-stroke kit after a friend suggested the idea of adding a motor to my mountain bike since I rode it almost everywhere. I knew it wouldn't fit my old bike so I started looking for a new one to work with. I saw this bike at Wal-Mart, feel in love with it, and when I left the store my wallet was a little bit lighter than when I arrived. She's a satin black Panama Jack cruiser with a touch of brown leather, a little artificial wood grain, and wide white wall tires (26" X 2.125") with front and rear fenders. Cargo pouch and cup holder in the front, extendable rack on the back, and a built-in bottle opener on the front fork (gotta have some way to crack open a cold beer after a long hot ride, right?). I also added a few Cateye accessories (VELO 5 computer, LED head and tail light).

Attachments

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
Re: My 1st MB project

Be sweet if you could hide the gas tank in the leather bag, because I love the panama jack paneling, a shame to hide it under the peanut tank

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Re: My 1st MB project

It is a great looking bike,I need to go see them at wally mart
I wonder if an aditional angle brace on the rear rack would make it strong enough for a mount for a motor