Billy Goat Green,Vote on your favorite pic to submit in the 4 Stroke Bike Build-Off

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi Everyone,
The pictures you see are of Billy Goat Green, I would like you all to vote on your favorite picture for me to submit in the 4 Stroke Bike Build-Off. The top pictures will be the pictures that I will submit for the contest. Thank you for your help.
Cheers Terry

SANY0010.jpg picture #1

SANY0012.jpg picture #2

SANY0013.jpg picture #3

SANY0014.jpg picture #4

SANY0015.jpg picture #5

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Re: Billy Goat Green,Vote on your favorite pic to submit in the 4 Stroke Bike Build-O

That is a truly beautiful MB Terry!!!! wow, wow, wow

I voted #4 but was a tuff choice

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Re: Billy Goat Green,Vote on your favorite pic to submit in the 4 Stroke Bike Build-O

I have to tell you about the photo shoot today I had 6 different people taking my picture I was only down there for about one hour and must have handed out 25 business cards. I couldn't go ten feet with out someone wanting to talk about it made me very proud LOL any how that is my little story
Cheers
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada

Here is a picture that is not in the running but I like it wifie says that the background has to much contrast and she is the artist so :p

SANY0032.jpg

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Here is a picture that is not in the running but I like it wifie says that the background has to much contrast and she is the artist so :p

View attachment 26872
Dunno, I think it blends really well

Really cool BGG is that well received and got that many cards out. Have you thought about putting your company logo on the tank? Would look great in period style font.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada

Thank you Dan I am going to look into decals for the tank I did not make much profit on the sale but I will use some of it to have decals made for the next one and the font on my logo I think is the font you are talking about.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO

I voted # 10,it has earth ,water ,and sky and real people in the background (not site see'ers)and best of all you see the whole bike against that backdrop ,none of it is compromised by colors in the back-ground,that bike looks inviting , bold,and proud in that pic,not hiding or looking away!,,,,,,,,,,pretty embellished at the end,but I think that discribes it

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO

#4 is good but I got to stick with the brighter pic # 10

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada

Thank you corgi1
Those few picture took forever to shoot every one wanted to know all about the bike :)
And thanks for voting
Cheers
Terry

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO

Terry I would go #4 too but after I look at a thread it goes off into limbo or somewhere for awhile and its not in new posts anymore till maybe tomorrow,I have no Idea where the threads vanish too.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA

Beautiful looking Bike Terry .......................Hats Off !!!

Cheers

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

I just did this and is really easy. Can buy clear printable/printer paper for labels and make your own. Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator This has some cool stuff to work with and is free. Just a thought.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.

That bike is beautiful. I voted for #4
Jay