46 today

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Bet you thought 46 MPH!? lol. Nope, I is. Yea, yea.. but is the oldest I ever been

Life is good! Carol is happy, my job rocks and our lil contribution to the mb world rocks.

Life has been good. In my well spent youth I was convicted of smuggling in Scotland. Accused of piracy in Israel. Sailed over the last known position of the Titanic (at that time) And was kidnapped by working girls in the Ukraine who latter drank me under the table. That takes some doing! Can't tell you how many times ashore I called Baby girl ..."hunny, can ya bail me out.." She never, not once asked what I did. Just where I was and how much I needed. I am blessed to be this old an trying to live longer 'cause she deserves a good man. And I want to be around so I can run him off.

Can still swat a fly down with either hand on the bar an do one armed push ups.
I am to old to be this happy. Really do wonder why that crazy guy with a salt an pepper gottee in the mirror is so old and won't stop smiling. (and more importantly, why is he brushing his teeth with beer?)

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Happy (belated) birthday Dan. Since I can't, (**** gettin' old) have a Bass ale, cuppa joe, some chocolate and a smoke for me willya?

(**** gettin' old)

Oh, I said that......what?

**** gettin' old.

;)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
"Old is in the eye of the beholder" You're not old, my friend, you're just getting started. I remember, or at least I think I do, when I was that young. Seems like a life time ago now. Sit back, relax and know that you have many many more B-days to endure. Have fun, hug that beauty for us all and live by your signature. :) Its an honor to call you my friend. Happy Birthday.
Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
skjjoe, Elmo, Tedd, Steve, BA, Joe! Adam, Ilikea, Mike (you gave me one of the greatest kind words when you thought I wasn't reading buddy)(long time past but kind words last) Tom, I call ya just to hear and know all is good. God bless Bill, kiss them babies for me! Doc!(we need to find that sob, then go have a cold one!!! Honestly, that guy needs a MB beat down. Just sayin'

Thanks guys. It is my great pleasure and honor to know the likes of you no matter how much I lie about it in court

God bless Guys.

We need to sing kumbiya now? snork

.flg.