I HATE Michigan!!

GoldenMotor.com

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
everyone shows up at the house for the ohio state michigan game, one friend brings a new guy with him, this guy has a cat with him, i'm like, man you can't bring a cat to the game. he says this cat is the biggest michigan fan in the world, you'll see. so were watching the game, blue has the ball, it's forth and goal, they go for it, flick pass to the end zone and they score. the cat flips out, starts doing the moon walk and high fiving everyone. were all like. wow, thats awsome, if he does all that just for a touchdown what does he do when they beat OSU, guy say, i don't know hes only 4 years old.

crzyolphart

Aug 12, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
everyone shows up at the house for the ohio state michigan game, one friend brings a new guy with him, this guy has a cat with him, i'm like, man you can't bring a cat to the game. he says this cat is the biggest michigan fan in the world, you'll see. so were watching the game, blue has the ball, it's forth and goal, they go for it, flick pass to the end zone and they score. the cat flips out, starts doing the moon walk and high fiving everyone. were all like. wow, thats awsome, if he does all that just for a touchdown what does he do when they beat OSU, guy say, i don't know hes only 4 years old.
OUCH!! DUDE!! Why the hurt?? ;)

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
It's BELOW 50 degrees, I'm looking outside, The ONLY THING
that gives me any joy, is; The AWESOME colors of the leaves
on the trees. (which will soon be on the ground) I've got work to do today.
I've got to drain what's left of the gas in my bike, start it up, run it dry,
and bring it in the house and park it on a diaper till "spring".

I'm officially depressed.:-||
Dont get depressed!! go out and buy fully studded Nokian tires-at least they will extend your season-i usually dont run in snow but you can get CHAINS for your bike!! and then run in snow--we only get a few inches of snow yearly.
I used the blue smily emicon because you will get cold if you dont dress well

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
Beleive it or not---not all Canadians live in igloos--check the weather network--Penticton B.C. gets better winters than Ohio, Michigan,Colorado,Idaho,New york etc etc --you get the idea so we can ride for a long time

crzyolphart

Aug 12, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
Dont get depressed!! go out and buy fully studded Nokian tires-at least they will extend your season-i usually dont run in snow but you can get CHAINS for your bike!! and then run in snow--we only get a few inches of snow yearly.
I used the blue smily emicon because you will get cold if you dont dress well
Well, as stated in the earlier posts; I'm now a 58Y.O., stroke surviving, arthritic ol' phart now, so, cold weather "fun" is no longer an option.
Furthermore,
"...not all Canadians live in igloos..."
(never said that.) In fact; I was born & raised till the age of 15 in
Birchwood Alaska. (N E of Anchorage)
Trust me when I say; I'm fully aware of the fact that those
who live in Canada do not live in igloos. I've known LOTS of
igloo dwellers in my life & NONE were Canadians.
No flaming here. Just sayin'.
Live long & ride hard my friend.
:-||