one more from washington state

GoldenMotor.com

el toro

Aug 1, 2009
wa
short story. one day i was looking up repair info for a weed eater, the next thing you know i stumble on that daves farm guy on you tube with his builds in turn it lead me here. snooping in the shadows gave me enough info and started my own friction build. like some of ya say, its addicting. now i want more and im looking into a 2 stroke bike kit from live fast motors. i live in little Norway aka poulsbo / kitsap and if you live in my neck of the woods give me a shout. would love to see other builds in person. in the last month i have collected 4 weed eaters and im thinking dual motors....we will see

hmlhogan

Jul 23, 2009
Kingman, AZ
Welcome M8, born and raised in Washington, now down in ****'s city, Kingman, AZ. Born in Bellingham, started school in Silverdale, lived in Paulsbo, Port Orchard, Bremerton, Port Townsend, Chehalas, Centrailia, Olympia, Seattle aand lastly Spokane last 28yrs up there. Certainly ddo miss all of GOD's country.
Im working my 1st build of a motorized bicycle while my wooden boat construct is on hold due to the heat and epoxy quick fire.
Again, welcome

el toro

Aug 1, 2009
wa
my father in law lives in ocean park. so you must be one of the 50 people that live there. just kidding. . we go to visit off and on and love it down there.

leadslinger

Feb 20, 2011
Las Vegas
Hey, I grew up in Washington state (Tri-cities) but now live in Las Vegas. No snow, so we ride year around. Thinking about moving back to Kennewick. Are there any MB riders in the Tri-Cities?