Lets play a game.....

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
There is a game we used to play on another forum (not bike forum) in which you banned the person above you. (NOT REALLY) For some rediculous but humorous reason. It was all in fun.

Since there is noone above me I'm gonna ban NORMAN...

I ban you Norman... just cause you know too darn much. It makes the rest of us look like morons.,... ROFL

Next person has to ban me. Then the next person bans whoever is above them in line.

Autocycler

Feb 14, 2008
Metro Washington, DC
Deacon, I ban you. Why?? Because you are just too friendly, your bike designs are too creative, and you always post what the rest of us are thinking (and yes, Norman is the MB guru).

Now I feel like a jerk for banning you....which is a whole other reason for banning you!

:)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
rofl rofl rofl

Now i have to ban autocycler because he is going to use his motorbike to save all that money and get rich... and he knows too much to let him hang around and make me look foolish.

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i am going to ban you all. why you say? because i can rotfl. actually a hard game for me to get into since i like all of you. you have made this forum very special and i am really proud of it. so i will just read you alls posts. so far this is pretty funny. time for me to fire up the ole bicycle motor. temps slowly rising and i had so much fun yesturday i want to do it again today :D

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Aww Poo I'll second the Banning of me so there I beat all of you and I'm going to have a talk with God and ask him to make it warn for all you poor suckers in the cold country. The trees are leaving out here and mowing season is just around the corner. By the way I repair lawn mowers. I've been thinking about buying new mowers and hot rodding them with neat paint and loud exhaust along with a wild cam. Your choice of alcohol or gas for power and custom wheels with choices of slicks or off road tires. make them special like me:confused:rotfl Would any one be interested in something like this?
I have my weed eater souped up with a tuned pipe and I ported and polished the insides. I can tear up the weeds. I was using castor oil cause I like the smell. See I'm crazy.