HT bicycle engine 66cc parts for sale

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Come one, come all, purchase parts in WONDERFUL condition :) I only had 78 miles on this engine when I decided to do a high performance overhaul but I got a good deal on an EZ motorbike setup and now the engine is in pieces and I don't need it. I'm using The sprocket, throttle cable, and fuel tank from the original build, but everything else is up for grabs! Tell me what you want to buy. All listed prices are minus shipping :D I've got an NT carb I will send for 7 bucks, a gently used SBP large downtube mount for 10 bucks, the jug, minus studs, still with good plating for 8 bucks. Piston modified to open the intake port more, 5 bucks. These are just a few of the many fully functioning parts I have, you need something? Just PM me thanks all :)
-LS

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Re: HT 66cc parts for sale

Surely you need parts and want them in good condition for a great price :)

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

If you've got the hardware for everything since the hardware is terrible but the threads in the castings are just fine I'll do a Jug, cylinder head (straight plug), the piston, the needle bearing, circlips, and gudgeon pin, for a total of $25 plus shipping. Tell me if that sounds good :)

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA

Hey LS,
I am in need of a small bevel gear, the spring and screw. Do you still have those?

Cheers

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

I have the small bevel gear, I'm not sure what you mean about the spring and screw, could you tell me which parts those are?

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA

From the engine seal it goes in order: small bevel gear, spring gasket, flat head screw. What kind of bike are you building (old , new, schwinn, huffy etc....)

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

Oh, I understand now :) Yeah I have all of those parts, but the flat head screw has a bit of "squishing" from being twisted hard and made of a cheap metal. It is still usable, just not pretty :) I'm doing a HF greyhound and EZ tranny in a new schwinn riverside. :D

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.

If you've got the hardware for everything since the hardware is terrible but the threads in the castings are just fine I'll do a Jug, cylinder head (straight plug), the piston, the needle bearing, circlips, and gudgeon pin, for a total of $25 plus shipping. Tell me if that sounds good :)
That sounds great to me I will p.m. you my e-mail and number so we can figure out payment and shipping.