Scams on the elderly

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That is the second worst part of these things. They try to intimidate. That woman was trying to scare me into saying "oh, ok lemme write you a check"

Really, how do them folks sleep at night? "Hi honey, great day. I ripped off 8 people and one of them has Alzheimer's so I can get em again tomorrow"

Oh, forgot to say, the light bulb ppl are the same outfit as the $200 a box of garbage bags.

Any one know folks at 20/20, 60 minutes or any thing like that?

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
That is the second worst part of these things. They try to intimidate. That woman was trying to scare me into saying "oh, ok lemme write you a check"

Really, how do them folks sleep at night? "Hi honey, great day. I ripped off 8 people and one of them has Alzheimer's so I can get em again tomorrow"

Oh, forgot to say, the light bulb ppl are the same outfit as the $200 a box of garbage bags.

Any one know folks at 20/20, 60 minutes or any thing like that?
Hi Dan , You know it is such an sad thing the world has come to. And it is young and old alike , I am 53 years old and suffer from many health issues, I was thinking about making an thread about health and fitness , one thing I have is dyslexia , between software and my wife and children’s help and an special color code key board I am typing this you see now. You know something though Dan , I can always look around and see worse. Michel J Fox is just a kid and has an illness that a lot thought only the elderly got. Some of the oldest scams are. Someone tells a child to help them look for there dog. Or tells you that someone you love is hurt and needs help to come right away. 60 minutes would probably have an hard time keeping up with this stuff. I know things on theses threads may not make an world or local impact and seem magnified on these threads to us at times. But it is a very nice site and I am proud to be an elite member , and it is the world wide web , so you never can tell Dan it might help. If I were to fall to the way side tomaro , I only pray someone picks the flag up and moves forward ,,,Latter,,, still Kicking P.S. safe side supper chick video rocks!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
All true Kicking. (I get your nic now, very cool)

I really work hard to remember that most folks are mostly good. Stuff like these scams are the exceptions rather then the rule of humanity. Just gets my blood boiling.

Great idea about a health and fitness. Dumb thing I just learned, water greatly helps vision. Carol's Mom bought me this pull up exercise thing you put on top of a door jam. The directions said to drink insane amounts of water. One night watching "Adult swim" on the cartoon network. (really funny, watch it some time. Cartoons for adults, drunks and folks with childish senses of humor, snork) All of a sudden, I could read these dumb things they put b4 commercials. Is a small thing but a pleasure to be able to see and what was going on with the rest of the works if the eyeballs were that deprived. Really, a H&F thread would be great. Please post a link if you do start one

Is this the same safe side, super chick? (like there could be lots) YouTube - Safe Side Superchick Music Video That is pretty cool. Mrs Ma baby sits alot and gonna get her some of those DVDs fer de lil ones. Thanks! Is funny how catchy phrases and songs stick with you. I now have School House rock's "Conjunction Junction" playing in my head. ....just cought the joke the train car representing "or" is an iron ore car. 2 funny. only took me 20 or 30 yrs.

Keep kicking!

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
All true Kicking. (I get your nic now, very cool)

I really work hard to remember that most folks are mostly good. Stuff like these scams are the exceptions rather then the rule of humanity. Just gets my blood boiling.

Great idea about a health and fitness. Dumb thing I just learned, water greatly helps vision. Carol's Mom bought me this pull up exercise thing you put on top of a door jam. The directions said to drink insane amounts of water. One night watching "Adult swim" on the cartoon network. (really funny, watch it some time. Cartoons for adults, drunks and folks with childish senses of humor, snork) All of a sudden, I could read these dumb things they put b4 commercials. Is a small thing but a pleasure to be able to see and what was going on with the rest of the works if the eyeballs were that deprived. Really, a H&F thread would be great. Please post a link if you do start one

Is this the same safe side, super chick? (like there could be lots) YouTube - Safe Side Superchick Music Video That is pretty cool. Mrs Ma baby sits alot and gonna get her some of those DVDs fer de lil ones. Thanks! Is funny how catchy phrases and songs stick with you. I now have School House rock's "Conjunction Junction" playing in my head. ....just cought the joke the train car representing "or" is an iron ore car. 2 funny. only took me 20 or 30 yrs.

Keep kicking!
Cool video Dan that’s safe side super chick . Her and john Walsh have made an good thing with Americas’ most wanted and such. Conjunction Junction is an old one . When I got this email I was terrified Dan. I thought some one had stole my identity and had done something bad wrong. Like steal money or a drug money deal or something in my name , I was so upset I made an copy of it and went down town to show the sheriff . If I have time dan I will make an health and fitness thread, but I must say Dan this thread on Scams is an most worthy post! You can type in scams at the search on this page and it comes up , and the one about the credit card and hotel room . . gees . I would fall for that one ! So it did make some impact thanks! Get the word out ! I have taken care of the elderly for years . And water is good and needed in at least eight glasses, but I can tell you, water in over excessive amounts can lower your potassium / like 30 or more glasses . And if some one shows signs of Alzheimer's or Dementia <> Please make sure it is , and the reason I say this ,,forgetfulness can be a sign of a stroke ! It can fool even doctors!! If you don’t exercise or don’t have time. at least stretch every day

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I put 1224 mabo lane road,phoenix,Arizona into Googlemaps.
Result: We were not able to locate the address: 1224 mabo lane road,phoenix,Arizona.
I just thought I would try to see if it even existed.
Funny it doesn't?

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
I put 1224 mabo lane road,phoenix,Arizona into Googlemaps.
Result: We were not able to locate the address: 1224 mabo lane road,phoenix,Arizona.
I just thought I would try to see if it even existed.
Funny it doesn't?
The address of the fbi is authentic , even the name Robert S.Mueller 111
FBI Director , is authentic , I did edit and remove the email on it with ***** because > it was clickable even on this board and I was afraid a child or someone would click on it , and I would say right off hand that the people behind this are dangerous people , the reason I say this is it mentions that I could set up an meeting with an agent and they would come to my home , what got me thinking was why would the fbi need me to give my full name , email and phone number , cell number , and full address to be sent by email , ? Why not by phone ? Or just bash in my door fbi style ? And by the way we have had a lot of problems with people posing as cops in AL, and MS , Maybe and I hope with any luck an cyber cop saw it before I did the edit , I must admit that when I saw this post > scams on the elderly < first thing I thought is ‘not me , it cant happen because I know every scam from here to hades . (I was wrong!) stay frosty people ! And watch out for your children too ! An good military term (Alert Alive ! ) P.S I used people search and yellow pages on address and name > it is not authentic ! Latter and im still Kicking http://motorbicycling.com/f28/beware-new-scam-18210.html Stay frosty people ! Lets unite put on our steel toe combat boots and go on a war path with john walsh and safe side super chick by our side ! unite with Mike too . O.K people lets fall in

Last edited:

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Last edited: