Throttle?

GoldenMotor.com

jmr3394

Apr 5, 2010
U.S.A.
Is there any other way to attach throttle without drilling? And my kill switch has two wires. where do i connect them to?

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
You can buy a kill switch at a shop that sells quad or powersports parts.
I used an old mountain bike thumb shifter for a throttle. It allows you to adjust the idle speed from the handlebars and the friction knob serves as a cheapo cruise control.

tomahawk

Apr 23, 2010
Georgia
I installed my throttle/kill switch only to have that plastic pin shear off immediately...worthless. What i did was use the same grip only put sandpaper in between where the pin was and tighten down. Problem solved.

Noped

Apr 21, 2010
Natchez, ms
I was unaware of the "pin" inside the grubee kit twist grip and it broke when i forced the clamp together and the screws seemed to be holding it without the pin. the sandpaper idea sounds good; my problem now is that the twist will not move the cable; it's broken. Has anyone taken these china cheap things apart and can i fix mine?
I do like the kill switch! I took the red on/off and oil sensor off my honda gxh and plugged the kill into the coil, grounded and it works well so far; i would like to fix the throttle part and use it for at least more than one day )-: