Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I found this funny...........

"NO WARRANTY / NO name on box; / POOR instructions. / NO needle bearing on piston pin, uses bushing instead. / POOR muffler design; / NO plateing inside tank to prevent rust. / PACKED in big box."

"REMEMBER; You are getting same thing our compititors are selling from same factory;
NOTE: NOT AVAILABLE FOR USA SHIPMENT DUE TO EPA RESTRICTIONS AS OF JAN 1 2006.
Brand X Not to be compared with SkyHawk or StarFire name brand products in any way. Selling these Brand X units will actually help sell our brand name products once people see the difference. Saves a lot of words. Let the market be the judge! ! ! You are welcome to buy from us as buyer beware status.
Brand X Bicycle Engine Kit"

hambro

Dec 22, 2009
Alabama
The username is actually Luckyearlybird and he is actually a she. I bought my first engine from her and it ran for 10 straight months in Iraq without ever tearing up on me and those were horrible riding conditions. I just bought another one from her and am waiting on it to get here in the mail. I only buy the low end stuff from her for people who don't want to spend alot of money on the better PK80 engines. She has pretty good customer service compared to most ebay sellers selling the same "fill in the blank" engines. You'll be okay with her stuff, not the best but certainly not the worst.

ScuderiaFerrari450

Feb 7, 2010
Florida
kit came in the mail today, looks great. very happy
only problem is that it tried mounting it on my 16'' Trek 3200, and didnt turn out well, so im making a rear mount over the back wheel so everything will work good.
post pic when im done.

hambro

Dec 22, 2009
Alabama
I just got the engine I ordered from her also. I paid $119.99 shipping included for the engine and it turns out these engines are PK80's which just happens to be awesome. I also looked at the X engine you ordered and it's a PK80 slant head also. Consider yourself very lucky to have such a good engine for that price. The one I ordered is called a H2-80 same as PK80. Kit didn't come with the u-bolt or a fuel filter but everything looked like good quality inside and out so far.