What do you do when your'e not riding?

GoldenMotor.com

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado
i love these kinda threads here. well since being unemployed since november.... it was kinda hard for a while, now im a house hubby and get to do anything i want! as long as the floor is clean,dishes done and wood split, its great! was thinking about it the other day i had worked for 42 years man i guess it was time for a break. sleep till noon, walk uptown, go to thrift store work on bikes, play guitar, drink beer, split wood ride bike unless too slick, dsrink more beer split wood, bandage foot, rinse and repeat, love you guys frank

HoughMade

Apr 15, 2008
Valparaiso, IN
38 year old husband, dad, partner in a law firm, part-time law professor, collector of old-time radio programs, philosopher, original originator of the "blue steel" look.

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Im the little jerk from heeall that escaped. ha ha ha ha.:) Table gods just might get one big bang outa that good old stand by "o" mine but I could care less one way or the other. No more de ju vuus I,m on the right track and when I'm outa here, I AM FREE!!!

P.S. Hey airplane video dude..... Have u tried Ace Combatt Belklands war and A.C.5 on highest skill level??? I made it through..fun fun fun fun... however, the lasers should be above the sights, and not below.:):)

jbones9869

Nov 24, 2009
Chicago
On call 24/7 as a funeral director & embalmer... I like to play pool and go to the movies, spend quality time with the gf and our beagle/shephard mix, and I'm know to play some call of duty mw2 on xbox live...

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Restored antique furniture for over 40 years, made authentic reproductions and sold antiques.

Retired and am now making sidecars because being retired is boring. When the Monark is
restored, I'll just travel and stop in at different bike shows and ride in's. It's going to be tough but when the going gets tough.....

Steve.