a video of me, playing guitar

GoldenMotor.com

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Really good! Get yourself a keyboard or drum machine, or track some percussion to play along with?

been meaning to put some playing up there myself, and now you've inspired me, but OUCH! I cut the tip of my index when I locked myself out yesterday and had to get back in.

I'll post when I record something- I play mostly classical guitar, or steel string and keyboard. Hey, maybe we could colaborate online?

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
Really good! Get yourself a keyboard or drum machine, or track some percussion to play along with?

been meaning to put some playing up there myself, and now you've inspired me, but OUCH! I cut the tip of my index when I locked myself out yesterday and had to get back in.

I'll post when I record something- I play mostly classical guitar, or steel string and keyboard. Hey, maybe we could colaborate online?
thanks!
my digitech rp-50 effects pedal has 41 programmed (with 41 more programmable) guitar effects and 31 programmed (with 31 more programmable) percussion beats w/cymbals. its ok. ebay for $40bux. it was playing in the video, just not very loudly.

i hate injuring the playing fingers. my friend chase, just got a really sweet Gretsch for xmas, then broke his hand in a fight a week later, haha. poor fecker.

anyway what kind of collaboration? please explain. i'm interested, but i dont have a whole lot of hours to devote to anything too time-consuming.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
yes,,, I am laff
the only thing that keeps me sane ;)

haha Ive tried to get my old gramps on a good one but hes rather cheif his cigarettes, 40 years and going. Tried to get him to quit but always has excuses.

you know what I mean.:)

I wanna go on a road trip, 79 hw through florence and through phx, see some friends. Maybe even stop by FH and test out the 4stroker if test rides are still available.

Last edited:

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I got an effects box, a Drive Amp, and a Fender Squire- all of which were under water for several hours and all still function somehow- my others guitars sorta floated around in their cases in the flood,

but my newest one- a rogue 5 string bass I put up on the kitchen table, it floated up, overturned, and the refrigerator fell on the bass-

ouch!

I lost it, and another in a back room I couldn't get into for days to detune it- and the neck warped.

YouTube - Indiana flood june 2008 Trevlac Indiana
video of the flood

my Avatar? My Epiphone Hummingbird- has NOT been through the flood. Anyone wanna buy it? I rarely play it.

Now I drink a pint of Old Harper a day...... Get it?

Last edited: