help im (new) and lost which kit?

GoldenMotor.com

the new ausped

Feb 10, 2010
australia
EDIT: help im (new) and lost which kit?

peh why would i spam people?
um ok te go to ebay australia write in motorised bicycle can someone tell me which is best? i isnt alowed to puts a link in yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Ausped. The not being able to post links until you have so many posts is automatic.

Crazy amount of spammers were filling up the place. Really got bad. Few more posts and you will have no problem.

Great to meet ya, welcome

the new ausped

Feb 10, 2010
australia
anyone got any more recomendations? theres the 80cc skyhawk kit on ebay lol leaning toward it coz its black, and mote power than the biggest ones at rocksolid engins

the new ausped

Feb 10, 2010
australia
hmm i will look into that. i realy want a black engine coz its going in a black frame and there kinda... um well lets say that the cops wouldnt take to kindly to me on one of them. i only want one so i dont have to take a 35 minute bus trip to skool and that its going on a singray

oylavabeer

Jan 9, 2009
Perth Australia
I bought 2 skyhawks from motorbikeboy via ebay and they are both good engines, pricy though. Next build for Me will be the cheapest i can find cant remember names but ive seen some there on ebay for 220aud , and then compare the quality

oylavabeer

Jan 9, 2009
Perth Australia
they sound like w whippessniper , all parts were there , the clutches were seised but an easy fix. I love these things I wes riding one along the beach doing 35kph into the wind 45 with the wind behind me whilst I was on holliday , I have done about 1000 km on these bikes without a problem.

the new ausped

Feb 10, 2010
australia
lol im in albany bout 400klms south of u pretty sure il go with the skyhawk what area of perth do u live in? the biggest and mots expensive thing for me is buying (cant remember his name, barry?) the motor mount + exhaust from america inc postage it becomes around $350-400 au which is more than the bike and the motor cost together

oylavabeer

Jan 9, 2009
Perth Australia
get an exhaust clamp off a car and weld it to the front mounting plate max cost $5. the standard exhausts are OK upgrade when you can afford it or mod one off a old pocket rocket . I live in the hills, feel free to pm me iff I can help