When is it going to happen?

GoldenMotor.com

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
How long is it going to be before someone puts a hopped up China Girl in a streamliner to see just how fast one of these baby's can really go?

You figure a lot of people are seeing 40 out of their motors with just a 36T sprocket, add a streamline faring and you'd probably get 50, can only imagine what one of foureasy's engines would do in a full streamline bike! :eek:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Kev,
Maybe someone will post that YouTube video from the Bonniville Speed Trials from last year. There was a 50cc streamliner that went over 100mph. I can't find the thread now; maybe someone will remember or have it to post. It wasn't a a china gal but it was a 50cc 2 stroke.
Tom

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
That's full blown world record stuff though. What I was thinking though was an unofficial record for China Girl with no transmission, one gear only, porting, head mods, updated carb, naturally aspirated only kind of thing.

Thing of it is they have so many classes for speed records there probably could be an official record for a class like this.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
My 1st brand new m/c was a honda CT70cc trail and believe you me this bike would top out at about 42 mph WOT, THAT WAS FAST ENOUGH FOR A TRAIL CT 70.....74 MODEL

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
My 1st brand new m/c was a honda CT70cc trail and believe you me this bike would top out at about 42 mph WOT, THAT WAS FAST ENOUGH FOR A TRAIL CT 70.....74 MODEL
I have an '82 in my garage right now. Needs new wheels, tires, brakes, control cables, electrical harness, seat cover, ignition switch, dash panel, front forks, top end rebuild, and paint.
It still runs really well though. I just got done installing a new clutch pack in it. It wouldn't even kickstart when I got it. The kicker just fell through, no resistance.