Extended mounting plate for 4 stroke?

GoldenMotor.com
Hi folks. I've built several motorized bikes for family and friends recently and many of you have been quite helpfull. I thank you. I have a small issue with a current build.

In a nut shell....the crappy 2-pc mounting plate that came with this particular HS engine kit has no real ability to adjust (stretch out forward) without shifting the engine way too far forward. This cruiser frame requires about a 8-9" spread from the seat post tube to the down tube to keep the engine fairly horizontal and also clear the wide pedal crank that came with the kit.

Anywhere I can quickly purchase a better HS four-stroke mount plate that will fit this frame? TIA for your help!

www.Bicycle-Engines.com

What kit do you have?
Do you have a pic of your mount?

better to post this kind of question in the 4 stroke forum. :)
I'll post a couple pics of it when I get back to the house later tonight. Maybe there's a simple cheaper solution, but this plate is severely lacking in adjustability compared to a couple others I mounted prior. Even the main four slots to bolt down the engine needed honing 0.25 just to line up the screws. (Not to mention the rear sproket is drill out too close to the hub diameter so the screws holding the plates/rag/sproket combo are all angled outward.

The kits an HS/5G. Appreciate your help.