For Sale: 26" Schwinn Cafe Racer

GoldenMotor.com

oldsklharo

Aug 20, 2010
Oskaloosa, IA
First I would like to say I am new to this forum but am a veteran on several BMX/Freestyle forums with thousands of post. I know this is my third post and can understand the skepticism if any but please know I am not here to scam anyone!!

I recently bought this complete off the bay but have other projects I need to finish so this must go and thought this would be a good place to sell it. It is also listed on the bay right now.

OG chrome 26" Schwinn frame with springer fork bike. Not sure of the year, maybe a '76 Spitifire? The S/N is: 920400100. Has real Garelli Cafe Racer gas tank and a 49cc engine. Headlight has low and high beams. Break works and stops well. Tires are 26x2.1. No dents, dings or rewelds. Don't know much more about it than that. I bought complete from the previous owner who built it.

I will do my best to answer all questions. Sorry but no International shipping. It is BIG cool

Price is shipped with in the lower 48's. Keep in mind shipping is gonna cost me at least $75 buxs

$595 Shipped OBO [email protected]

Attachments