Hey wanna know

GoldenMotor.com

inspectorcritic

Sep 19, 2015
Co Sprinhs
Some guy was leaving town and gave me his abused bike there was an engine with it unattach I thought it was s lawnmower he was trying to scrap metal til now notice there an acceletzor grip hey **** a bike engine been suffering these hills praying to the Earth gods for relief its a Tecumseh TC 300 I most of the linkage parts are missing I can not put it together in head I only have 2 other parts the pink channel and a strut can't find any pics that clearly show me how does the life saver work and look what other parts do I need how does it operate anu one got assembly instructions or pics you can send me private email.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Post a pic, inspectorcritic. It will be lot easier to help you. If the Tecumseh motor is too big to be street legal in CO, you may be better off spending your money elsewhere.

inspectorcritic

Sep 19, 2015
Co Sprinhs
You got it 49 but the part by the shaft is missing anf I don't understand how a vertical shaft is going to turn a drive wheel horzontal and the shaft is a 5 inch ,5/16 bolt how is the linkage sit up for a friction propulsion and where can i buy parts and where is there a diagram so know what to order?
Thanks for any help.

inspectorcritic

Sep 19, 2015
Co Sprinhs
I am so dense on this issue I don't believe it I turm the motor over fits horizontal all I need is the driver assembly been finding them on the roadside all my life never knew what they were chuck them I need to get s url to upload a image or is there some other icon. Is there a part store for friction parts you can recommend?

Agreen

Feb 10, 2013
Southeastern GA
Only if its a diaphragm carb and not a float carb,float carb has to be level ..........Curt
https://www.smallenginesuppliers.co...ecumseh_TC-TM_Engines_Service_Information.pdf

It is a diaphragm carb!

The most important thing is lubrication. A lot of guys try side mounting a vertical drive lawnmower engine and burn it out quickly because it doesn't lubricate that way. You can do that with some modifications, but it's beyond most people's reach. The carb can be easily turned if it were a float type.

Last edited:

inspectorcritic

Sep 19, 2015
Co Sprinhs
Thanks for those little tips that saves all. I sent pictures if it to staton bikes they said it belongs to bikemotors.com I talk to him over the phone he flip out that was one of his first inventions a Tecomseh over 50 years old havent seen one in decades both bike companies flip out over he said Staton bikes had infringe on his made one similar its a ghost coming back to huant all cuz I had one when I was a kid to escape from Zootah I was a kidnap orphan boy made it to Washington DC to kick some zoo polticians ass navy reminds me of it caught again memory strip out I just go into a hatchet head to think of it told by one my tormentors back then when see roller friction bar just chuck found about 12 in life time I hold it gaze at it and chuck it did the same damn thing with that one I just said **** it dump it glad I did order brand new 80cc coming in the mail Monday, I begin again with a memory I had then!