MA. CT. rides

GoldenMotor.com

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
NOT AT ALL!!

LOL, We are like a bowling team or some thing.

with really, really cheap rides......

OK, this is the final, absolute no mater what date;
(subject to change for no apparent reason)

July 27, at the DMV. Wethersfield, CT rear parking lot. Also known as the, MC proving ground. Noon! (ish)
Hear it is Jim.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hey Dan/Slow/ All Lisa and I are going to try and make it. looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Carol and I so look forward to seeing you and Lisa again!

I didn't know how or where you were in your recovery and was kinda hesitant to ask, Buddy.

r.ly.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Carol and I so look forward to seeing you and Lisa again!

I didn't know how or where you were in your recovery and was kinda hesitant to ask, Buddy.

r.ly.
Doing well my friend. Lisa and I are looking forward to seeing you guys too. going to be a good time.

TRAX

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That is the coolest trailer I have ever seen! (Think that was the 1st thing I ever said to you in person, Russell)

They are calling for scattered showers tomorrow. But we will have the party tent up and will have tarps for the bikes.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
....And it is pouring here. (I specifically asked that it not, too) They are calling for it to rain most of the day, too. So have to cancel for today.

Gonna have to postpone until Sunday, Aug 10th . Hope that works for every one.

Last edited:

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Dan,
Thanks for the PH call, I was headed down and on the mass pike. Can't say the wife was dissapointed when I got home so early even though she faked "awe thats to bad it was called off!"

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
I made it to the gas station down the street. When I checked the site for the address, and saw it was canceled.
Any way I had the new bike running just no cranks or fenders yet. The cranks should be in buy then. and I have that weekend off.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
....And it is pouring here. (I specifically asked that it not, too) They are calling for it to rain most of the day, too. So have to cancel for today.

Gonna have to postpone until Sunday, Aug 10th . Hope that works for every one.
10th sounds good if I survive Jay's rally.

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
You giant, humungest dingus.. Carol really is upset and I am insulting you publicly. snork.

Next time buddy. all good
This trip is planned in January of each year and I make sure nothing else gets in the way. Nothing like 3 days of rustic camping, beating Jeeps on rocks and fixing things you break.