starting a trike truck project

GoldenMotor.com

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Thanks Dan....one bikes gonna get a whizzer light though...the newer ambassador ones.
I think one of these beds will be done enough to paint by the weekend...maybe

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
dangit Scotto!

I wanted to say "chartreuse", but couldn't spell it. lol

(spell check was like; wut the **** are you trying to say?)

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
I'll get more pics taken soon when sprint sends my new phone...dropped and broke my evo

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Really does look awesome, Racie.

Been thinking about this for years but given your skills, a MB food/pizza delivery bike. Or a mobile hot dog cart. Really would be a fun biz and I do believe a market producing them.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Those would be cool...I've seen the worksman reverse trikes with that goofy wagon type axle before,with foods for sale in a box etc...one locally sells a Spanish wrap or something.
Popcorn machine would rock!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Worked on a floating hot dog cart before fuel prices went crazy but the local health inspector had told me that prepackaged foods and drinks would pretty much sail threw any inspection process. Now is kind of a fanticy to make MBs for this and run one on Fishers Island NY. ,Hehe " ice cream! (Never did come up with a way to make way for a mobile ice cream mob)

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Yould need a good cooler! Where are you from Dan? I've done some paving out there on Fisher's island... Ferrying it all over...fun

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Wethersfield, CT., Racie. In my younger years I worked on the New London ferries to Long island and Block Island on my off time in the Merchant Marine. (Marketing idea, Block Island!) Moosylvania is our fictitious summer home.

I made more money on the dang ferries then on oil tankers. 4 months on, 2 months off and all of it was many hours, days, weeks and months of sheer boredom broken up only by moments of sheer terror, lol. Live and learn sorta thing, there.

In the events section, some of us are talking about a ride/picnic thing this July. http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=55548

Be great if ya can come. These things are a blast. (MB folks are great fun. Crazy but great fun) And would love to see your work in person.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Yeah I've got a few more recent pics but as usual I struggle posting here ..I'll try tomorrow.
Not a whole lot of progress but there's been some. I'm in the middle of a move and until I get this to my new garage and get setup it'll be slow. Its time for the engine plate so I better decide which one I'm using for sure. Toss up right now between 212 and a Honda gc190 or a whizzer. What I really wish I had is one of those mini mustang motorcycle engines...never see those around though.

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Yeah I've got a few more recent pics but as usual I struggle posting here ..I'll try tomorrow.
Not a whole lot of progress but there's been some. I'm in the middle of a move and until I get this to my new garage and get setup it'll be slow. Its time for the engine plate so I better decide which one I'm using for sure. Toss up right now between 212 and a Honda gc190 or a whizzer. What I really wish I had is one of those mini mustang motorcycle engines...never see those around though.
Id like to see the progress too:)
Congrat with the new place/ garage!
Go honda,212 buddy, for some.....having a Whizzer is like having a cat.
You can have one,but....you can't own it.

Not that I have a cat...........but if I did.........id call him.......CINCINNATI;)

Ray