Where to find battery box/cover

GoldenMotor.com

greaser_monkey_87

Mar 30, 2014
USA
i dont own a Whizzer, but my battery is the same size as the ones that are used on some whizzers (new edition?) and I was wondering if anyone has a link to a source for a whizzer battery box? Or maybe one they would like to sell for a fair price. Let me know. Thanks.

greaser_monkey_87

Mar 30, 2014
USA
I found a project box on ebay that should work nicely for about $7 with free shipping. it was cheaper than the two whizzer battery covers I found.

whitehead

May 6, 2014
st.louis , mo
Call Debbie at whizzer usa 877-944-9937 . If she doesn't
Pick up leave a message she will get back to you she has them in stock I've bought 3 of them myself.
WHIZZERS Rule

greaser_monkey_87

Mar 30, 2014
USA
Umm, ok, well it's a pretty simple idea. Take the box, file two slots in one end so it can be attached/detached without having to fumble with the wires (wires can slide under the slots after they are filed), turn the box upside down, and clamp it over the battery. Easy-peasy. Pretty hard to screw that up.

Lightning Boy

Apr 19, 2014
Michigan
I think he was speaking more to the troubles that arise from unfamiliar vendors, like lost and delayed shipments. Maybe I'm wrong- but that's what I got from it, G.

Squire330

Jul 16, 2020
Just got a NOS 2008 Whizzer that’s missing the battery and battery cover. Even though the phone number takes messages, the Whizzer folks Are evidently long gone as no calls get returned, so can anyone tell me the correct SLA battery and where I might find the cover or a substitute? Thanks.

W.E.Coyote

Jul 10, 2020
Virginia
I designed and 3D printed a cover for Squire330's Whizzer. I've been trying to get the files on Thingiverse but having problems with the upload for some reason (I do have other designs on there). If anyone wants the STL file to print one contact me and I can email it to you.
Whizzer battery cover 01.jpg

Reactions: FOG