Raleigh Twenty Folder

GoldenMotor.com

trevpiee

Feb 2, 2010
ca
Hello all. Just thought I'd share a few pics of my recent raleigh twenty build. It has been my new DD and new best friend! Complete with Iphone mount, so can be used as a odometer - trevor

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Those are nice bikes. About 20 years ago I found a like new matching pair of them in a storage locker, left behind by previous tenants and I gave 'em to my parents to keep in their motor home. They loved 'em. I couldn't get over all the detail on them, especially all the heron heads hiding in the darndest places. :D

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Trevor

Welcome To The Gang, Nice Build, Looks Neat And Strong. I Bought 2 Of Those Rear Mount`s Last Year, Have Not Used Them Yet. They Came With Double Sets Of Legs For Each Mount. Thats A Lot Of Hardware For $50.. The Pic Of The New Mount Doesn`t Look Near As Good To Me.

That Should Be A Dependable Ride. Ron

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
Welcome to the forum trevpiee! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

trevpiee

Feb 2, 2010
ca
Thanks for the kind words... I am sure some of you are familiar with this raleigh twenty build seen here really great craftsmanship.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
We found an old folder in the dumpster the other day and pulled it out for scrap. I had to laugh when I saw the warning sticker on it, "NOTICE! This bicycle is NOT intended for off road, BMX, jumping or freestyle riding!" laff

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
This is what I love about this forum I see something new all the time lol. Never knew that bike existed. Looks good!