most of yall know me by now...

GoldenMotor.com

charles.paskell

Feb 25, 2010
NC
Well I have another problem it seems that i need a new bucking bar mine wore out and is not allowing my clutch to Disengage I dont like riding without my clutch but am forced to as its my only way to get around. i have to say without my clutch being able to disengage, riding its a little sketchy
but i guess it could be worse if the clutch would not engage . what im trying to say is i need a new or slightly used bucking bar and cant afford to pay for the part and shipping im hoping someone had a spare and could send it to me for the cost of shipping I know i ask alot from this forum but isent that what its here for? maby not but i see people doing trades and things of that nature on here all the time
i dont know what to do im at a loss maby someone could tell me a good way to fix this problem with little to no money I was thinking of getting some liquid steel and put a glob on the bucking bar to make up for the clearance issue i dont know,dose any one trust liquid steel?

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Remove the bar that goes into the clutch, the one that sits on the ball bearing in there, and take it to Lowe's or Home Depot and get another one, just a couple mm longer.