Hold Piston Skirt

GoldenMotor.com

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
From what I've read and seen on motorized bike website, pistons need to be holed or windowed for a reed to work. I'm thinking about just ordering this, http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOTORIZED-B...ash=item419bab6531:g:JbgAAOSwd0BV331E&vxp=mtr

I did hole my of my old pistons but I think that link will perform better what do you guys think?

My piston,

EDIT;removed the persons name as they do not want to be mentioned on this website.

Last edited:

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
Uh you need to make sure the holes aren't where the exhaust are otherwise you'll have major problems with gas oil mix going out the exhaust and lowering your crankcase compression. Otherwise I've never used reeds and this could be beneficial but I'll let someone else talk to you about it

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Drilling the intake skirt changes intake duration and will KILL power unless other mods are made to compensate. (reed valve and boost porting)
Unless you know what you're doing, this does nothing good.

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Did you read the whole post lol? I did buy a reed and posted a link to a ported cylinder that might be worth buying.

Last edited:

ajoh

Mar 21, 2014
australia
Did you read the whole post lol? I did buy a reed and posted a link to a ported cylinder that might be worth buying.
didn't you see the big scratches in the bore? .......save your money........

oh an Excessive please shut up you make no sense at all with your rambling all you do is give people a headache..............