Hello, I'm new

GoldenMotor.com

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
Hello everyone, I am new to this whole bike motor thing. I bought a schwinn riverside, and a grubee skyhawk 80 cc motor. I am almost done but just seem to keep running into problems. I have been refering to alot of your posts for help.

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
There is this problem that I keep running into, and I can't seem to find any info on here. I had my bike running, not running well, but running. Anyways I shut it down and came back the next day to tune it up, and I turned the carb adjustment until it was tight then turned it counter clockwise 3 1/2 to 4 turns like the instructions said, and when i popped my clutch the back wheel locked up, so i pulled in my clutch and attempted to start again and my chain popped off. I put the chain back on and tryed once again and this time it locked up the rear wheel and broke the chain, and now like 4 or 5 links are all bent and need to be replaced. Does anyone have any idea of what my problem might be? I couldn't post pics here but here is a link to my pics of the bike. New Bike Project pictures by rkorson4209 - Photobucket

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
That's a sharp lookin' ride! I'm glad yer gettin' the problems sorted out, that thing is gonna be one comfy cruiser ;)