The Italian Stallion...in progress!

GoldenMotor.com

lottahorses

Apr 10, 2008
Man that s6-t 5.8 is a sweet motor. only 15 pounds. thats lite. what kind of fuel mileage are you getting?

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Pipelyne made a few changes to this beast. Lean Dean ended up lengthing the header pipe, renforced the swing arm and put a 54 tooth sprocket and the low end torque is increased significantly. I'll post pics later tonight.

May 10, 2008
Nappanee, IN
Performance figures please !!!

are these nearly a production item at Pipelyne yet ?

i've been waiting to pull the trigger on another style of motor and mount kit, but need to move on it pretty soon.

thanks,
steve

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Steve, Give Dean @ Pipelyne a call. He'll probably need the diameter or your bike's tubes and a picture of your bike.
(408) 279-2307

All I can say is....it's fricken fast!

w31john

Jan 4, 2008
san jose ca
WOW!!! I just rode it with the 54 tooth sprocket and the low end torque is great.It also has a good mid and high pull to it.The only bad thing is now i want one:(

(c)

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Thanks Dan, Actually this bike is the fastest of the bunch that we have. Super light and very snappy on the bottom. The only bad thing is, its aluminum so it had a few areas that stress cracks happened. However it was nothing a few gussets couldn't fix.

Mopedamauter79

Mar 31, 2008
Ottawa
I see there is even 11hp versions of this engine..Why would you need 11hp attached to a mountain bike..I can only imagine the speed and torc you would get off that.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
If I plan on using a 9.4 or 11hp motor, I'll be changing my rear wheel to a mag, tuff wheel or have the wheel master build me a rear rim. Snapping and replacing spokes is a pain in the rear.:-||

sa6o29

Jul 16, 2009
bulgaria
hallo Easy rider! Ive senn your bike and i really liked it! Becaude I'm from Bulgaria, can you tell me from where you bought that engine kit, and the engine's name? thanks.bf..wee.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
This bike brings back good memories. It was the first bike Dean put a morini on. It ran good but the aluminum frame just couldn't take the abuse.