Standard Chain Morini

GoldenMotor.com

yodabob

Jun 29, 2008
North Wales PA
Cory,
Sorry I haven't been in town to post. It has to be your chain as you can see in my pic I have the same number sprocket and you can see my # 41 chain number which can be purchased from any local bearing company.

Attachments

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Thanks for all the replies guys it was, in fact a miss packaged chain (thats what you get for buying the cheapest you can find). Thanks again.

yodabob

Jun 29, 2008
North Wales PA
cory,
You might want to check your carb if you haven't. Looks a bit over limits?
The tapered-needle-type Carburetor s with concentric, central float chambers have a horizontal main barrel and can be mounted up to a maximum inclination of 40 degrees from the horizontal.
For applications on motocross and trials engines, etc, this inclination should be 30 degrees or less.

http://motorbicycling.com/f47/yodabobs-build-25107.html

Attachments

Last edited:

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
cory,
You might want to check your carb if you haven't. Looks a bit over limits?
The tapered-needle-type Carburetor s with concentric, central float chambers have a horizontal main barrel and can be mounted up to a maximum inclination of 40 degrees from the horizontal.
For applications on motocross and trials engines, etc, this inclination should be 30 degrees or less.

http://motorbicycling.com/f47/yodabobs-build-25107.html
Thats why I post on this forum, thank you so much Yadabob. I guess I will have to fabricate up a new intake now too because that lower support tube isnt gonna budge without compromising the frame. Ill put in on my list of things to fabricate. Yet chain alignment and Tigging up the mounts hopefully puts me more than half way out of the woods (I hope). .flg.

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Also that pick was taken at a very odd angle with a cell camera but yeah it looks like the angle is a little extreme.