New Build,26" Raider Nation Lowrider

GoldenMotor.com

HBfisherman

Jan 5, 2010
Huntington Beach
Well I ordered a motor from deamon motors and payed my 109.99 plus shipping. I get an email today saying they DONT SHIP TO CA??? I thought you said you got yours from Deamon motors? Also I look on there website today and they jacked up there prices to 129.99. I tried calling but he says hes at vacation, Im pissed!

Randog707

Oct 18, 2009
Fairfield,ca
Hey Hb,I emailed them today with my order info today,asked them whats the deal!! they sent my kit to cali why cant they send yours.I'll send you there response when they reply back ,this is no way to treat new costumers,sorry I recomended these guys,I know better now then to deal with these guys agin.Randy

Randog707

Oct 18, 2009
Fairfield,ca
Hey HB.I just got a response from Daemon bikes heres his response......Hi there
I do apologize about this. The problem with shipping to California just happened. I got nailed with a fine and a warning not to ship to CA again. There are EPA regulations against all 2 stroke engines I was unaware of. I had to change my policy today about shipping to California.

I am going to see if I can find away around it but I can't afford another fine and risk losing my importation license :(

I do apologize about the problem but at this point it is out of my control.
I hope you understand.
Thanks
Paul

Randog707

Oct 18, 2009
Fairfield,ca
true cali sucks,I lived in washington,and up there cops dont even give you a second look when your on an MB,also every engine kit vender I've seen ships there with no probs.oh yeah HB did you check out Venice motor bikes,he has kits and hes also in the L.A area,you could just drive to his shop and buy a motor,if your still having trouble getting a motor.

HBfisherman

Jan 5, 2010
Huntington Beach
true cali sucks,I lived in washington,and up there cops dont even give you a second look when your on an MB,also every engine kit vender I've seen ships there with no probs.oh yeah HB did you check out Venice motor bikes,he has kits and hes also in the L.A area,you could just drive to his shop and buy a motor,if your still having trouble getting a motor.
I wanted to do that from the get go, but he doesnt have black. Im not gonna attempt to paint it.

Randog707

Oct 18, 2009
Fairfield,ca
thanks longhair,that would be badazz to roll through your hood and kick it with some of my fellow Raider nation folks,around here most people are 49er fans but that doesnt faze me I keep repin the Raiders strong,Thanks for the reply brotha.....Randog

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
Man randog you went all out on this one. wow that is so sick looking, love the raiders theme. Hey where did ya get the MB.com stickers?

Randog707

Oct 18, 2009
Fairfield,ca
thnx for the reply,I'm pretty happy with how the bike came out,and for the motorbicycling vinyl stickers I had them made from the link below,I've bought several stickers from theses guys,there a great company,good quailty and fast shipping heres the link....
Custom Vinyl Decals - Custom Vinyl Lettering Decals Stickers

and if your thinking of ordering the same sticker this is the size I had the sticker made. .75" tall x 6" long
and the font style was Liberate.

Randog707

Last edited:

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
thnx for the reply,I'm pretty happy with how the bike came out,and for the motorbicycling vinyl stickers I had them made from the link below,I've bought several stickers from theses guys,there a great company,good quailty and fast shipping heres the link....
Custom Vinyl Decals - Custom Vinyl Lettering Decals Stickers

and if your thinking of ordering the same sticker this is the size I had the sticker made. .75" tall x 6" long
and the font style was Liberate.

Randog707
Man thanks alot. I have been looking for a site like this

Randog707

Oct 18, 2009
Fairfield,ca
No problem I order a set of specalized stickers for my bike to replace the factory ones which were faded,and added the new ones from customvinyldecals.com and they have been on my bike for over a year now with no fading or peeling,so you can trust this site their stickers are top notch.Randy