Hello from Denver

GoldenMotor.com

Denver Dave

May 26, 2009
Queen City of the Plains
Hello All,

Thank you for your contributions to this fantastic resource for those of us who have been sucked into the world of tinkering with two-strokes!

My bike is a '70s Sears Free Spirit cruiser with a run-of-the-mill 50cc motor attached. I am currently sorting out the kinks and learning the ropes but everything runs well enough that I canceled my parking at work and use my bicycle for commuting. I love flying past the spandex clad fixies (I always say good morning/evening, of course) and have probably sold at least half a dozen of these kits in the four weeks I've been on the road. The other upside is I've only used a quarter tank on my truck since the beginning of the month where I normally fill up twice a month!

Currently have 250 miles on the bike and have only gone through two gallons. Not too shabby.

Anyways, I joined up to ask a specific question, which I will do so in the appropriate forum, but hopefully I can contribute from my experiences thus far in other areas.

Thanks again!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Dave,
Good to see another Colorado biker. I'd like to see about getting us together...if it ever stops raining.
7 weekends in a row with little sunshine and way too much water. Keep in touch and welcome to the best darn motorbike forum available. As for questions; you've come to the right place. We have answers.
Tom