New old guy

GoldenMotor.com

mw2158

Jul 29, 2014
Rockford il.
soon to be 67 new guy, first time motorized bicycle about to be owner. Looking forward to enjoying this sport and this forum. Will be "mining" forum for building and maint. info.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to our community. You'll find quite a few of us who will never see 50 again, or 60 for that matter. Check out the 'For Old Guys Only' thread. You'll probably fit right in there.

Good luck with your motorized bicycle project. There is a world of information here in our 'search' feature or if you need specific help there's always someone to offer advice.

Tom

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. These motorized bikes are great. You can by a kit that will bolt-on in a day or do some fabrication and build something with a bigger Briggs motor. You can customize them at a very low price. its a great way to teach the younguns how to do some wrenching too.

mw2158

Jul 29, 2014
Rockford il.
Thanks to everyone for the nice welcome. I'm starting to look at posts of what bikes, engines and drives that seem to be favorites here. LOTS of combinations. The biggest being 4 or 2 stroke.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Where can I get a new 48cc Grubee Sky Hawk 2 stroke China replacement engine? Not the whole kit.
Please check the upper right hand corner of the page where it says, 'Private Messages'.
I've sent you a couple but you haven't responded.

You really need to post your questions or comments in the appropriate sections. You'll get much better response.

Tom